Sharon at Curious Queendom nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award last week. Thank you so so much for the nomination, you are amazing and everyone should go check out your blog. According to the rules I must now post seven facts about myself, so here we go:
- I’m the worst at watching TV. I always get distracted by other things I could be doing at home, whether that’s chores, blogging, reading a book or almost anything else, sitting down for 40 minutes to watch an episode of something is really difficult for me
- I keep fresh water tropical fish. In recent years I had a lot of die off, but I used to keep lots of really beautiful ones and now I’m very carefully ans slowly bringing my stock back up, starting with sword tails.
- I love to cook, especially fancy pastries. I used to make home made pain au chocolat for breakfast every weekend. It would take hours and hours but it was so satisfying. Now I struggle to make the time
- I can do calligraphy. Watch out if ever you get a Christmas or birthday card from me, for ridiculous, elaborate penmanship that just isn’t worth it for my own scruffy note taking. When I want to show off, the calligraphy pens and ink pots come out.
- I’ll soon be a Doctor of Astrophysics. I am this close to finishing my PhD, you guys!
- I’m pretty new to blogging. I played with Tumblr for years but I only launched my proper WordPress blog in January 2016.
- I love a challenge. Partly because I hate getting bored. I’m always trying something new.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. It’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you cannot figure that out, go to their nomination post and thank them personally.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly who you deem as versatile and excellent in their writing and nominate/award them with the Versatile Blogger Award. (If you don’t nominate 15 bloggers, it’s ok)
Finally, share 7 things about yourself. The person who nominated you probably wants to learn more about you and so do your regular followers.
- Shellah from Shellahinman.com
- Michelle from The Sapphire
- Elizabeth from Tea and Paper
- Nandini from Goan Wiki
- Claire from Cbillo17
- Amie from Becoming a Wild Family
- Michelle from Michelle Book Addict
- Christina from Just Blue Dutch
- Jo from Style Cloud
- Jake from The Peasant Blog
- Mona from Tis How the Light Gets In
- Tasania from Beauty Hacks 411
- Millie from Melia May
- Fiona from Favourite Food
- Jasmin from The Bling Babe
I look forward to reading all about you all!