It’s nearly Mothers’ Day! At least, in the UK it is. Here we’ll be celebrating mothers and grandmothers on Sunday 26th March and quite right too. Since that’s just over 2 weeks away, I thought I’d put together a quick gift guide of things your mother might like, at least she will if she’s anything like mine*.
- This gorgeous Personalised Botanicals Pamper Gift Box from Notonthehighstreet
- This snuggly White Waffle Dressing Gown from Debenhams
- This indulgent Personalised Wine and Chocolates Set from Very
- This pretty Denim Look Dog-Tooth Scarf from Oliver Bonas
- This unique Forget Me Not Necklace from Etsy
- This delectable (but not edible) For Mum Set from Lush
- This beautiful Bouquet of Tulips by Interflora
- This luxury L’Occitane Limited Edition Violet Hand Care set from John Lewis
- This elegant Scallop Snake Clutch Bag from Asos
- This figurative Literary Mug from the Literary Gift Company
Of course, no two mothers are the same and perhaps your mother would absolutely hate everything on this list (there’s no accounting for taste). In which case, please do share you more suitable ideas in the comments.
Don’t forget though, the most important gift is the hug/firm handshake/awkward phone call and the reminder that you love and appreciate her. After all, she did wipe away your bogies for actual years.
*Mum, if you’re reading this, I’m getting you something totally different. Don’t even try to guess.