It’s another blogging game/challenge/award thingy! I do think these are a great way to get to know bloggers – we so often write on a specific subject or about experiences but we can forget to share things about ourselves. So, although I feel like I’ve posted a few of these lately, I have no problem with that.
Anyway, B.G. at Getting Through Anxiety nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award, B.G. is cool like that. Thanks B.G., you’re too kind.
So who wants to know how this one works?
- Thank the person that nominated you and give a link to their blog
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
- I can eat any quantity of lasagne. I’m pretty sure this is limitless, I’ve tried to find the limits and failed. It’s like a very minor super power
- I’ve just started going back to Ladies Who Lift with Andy from AG Fitness Training and have been reminded how much I like weights. However, I ache like crazy all over
- I once tried to learn Russian. I think I threw like 30 hours of time at it. All I got was the ability to say maybe five, not very helpful sentences, and fake Russian really well to people who’ve never tried to learn it
- I now buy almost all of my jeans from charity shops because women’s jeans sizes are stupid and I don’t want to pay £50 for something that will never fit right anyway and which will then fall apart in 6 months. Also, y’know, helping people
- I have a sister who is a very skilled photographer and she’s thinking of blogging about food and doing food photography soon. I will link to her blog constantly is if she does because she’s brilliant
- My greatest phobia is clowns
- I’m a sucker for good marketing. Pretty branding, cool deals, new ideas, anything. I am easily tempted and have to pay close attention to whether I actually need/want something or whether I’m just being convinced by the cool advertising for it.
I’ve decided to make this a free for all. If you want to join in then tell me and I’ll link to your post here when it goes up.